SUITABLE FOR THE AGE GROUP OF 2 + YEARS
Having an all-female staff ensures a certain level of peace of mind for everyone involved in the preschool. At Jingle Bell School we understand the possible apprehension of our parents, and how disturbing the news of inhumane incidents can be.
PRE-NURSERY + NURSERY
SUITABLE FOR THE AGE GROUP OF 2.5 - 3.5 YEARS
Children learn initial skills by reading & writing in their own way, and taught how to talk, behave, eat etc. with love and affection, so that they learn in an easiest way. Children are engage kids together with each other so that they explore toys, look at the books with colorful pictures, sing, play etc. we also teach them that school is a safe place to explore their world in many new & exciting ways.
SUITABLE FOR THE AGE GROUP OF 3.5 - 4..5 YEARS
They starts learning focusing on books, pencils, sounds and colour recognition in a fun and exciting way. They share things with each other n help others play games and puzzles collectively. We made them feel like happy, confident, little awards in class room to grow their initial happiness. Also to behave in a manners, how to wish, talk, sit, eat and observe little rules, which will b part of their daily life in future.
SUITABLE FOR THE AGE GROUP OF 4.5 – 5.5 YEARS
Here child is being taught basic lessons reading word by word and writing too slowly n simple words to gain their memory n sharpness by colorful visualization in books, charts n toys etc. They try to enhance their mental skills by playing mathematical games n puzzles al together. Also make them aware of safety precautions and understand to become a good citizen in all the way.
CLASSES I TO IV
The Primary School Programme encourages inquiry and exploration, and develops children’s competence in various skills – reading, writing, listening, speaking, problem-solving, observation, measurement and use of information and communications technology.
The Primary School curriculum is a blend of the CBSE Programme and the. It offers an exciting and creative learning environment, with an inter-disciplinary appreciation of Languages, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies, as individual and integrated subjects. Hindi is taught as a Second Language, which helps build a strong foundation in Indian languages.
Equal emphasis is given to individual, small group and whole-group activities, to improve children’s ability to work across all levels. Physical Education develops sports skills and creates health awareness. Exposure to team and individual sports encourage a sense of team spirit, and individual effort and accomplishment.
- Primary school admission at The Jingle Bell Madangir & Devli Road Khanpur branch is open to all children without any distinction of caste, creed, colour or religion.
- All completed forms for primary school admission must be submitted to the Admission Processing Cell along with all attachments. Incomplete forms are liable to be disregarded.
- Payment of admission fee does not guarantee admission.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission if it deems fit. The decision of the management is final and binding and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Admission will only be confirmed on receipt of the complete form and all applicable attachments along with the admission, the monthly fees.
- Age eligibility criteria for admission is detailed in the table given below.