Pre-School /Pre-Primary Teacher Session 2022-23
(Female Only) : Post-4
Required Pre-School Teacher
We are looking for a Experienced Pre-Primary Teacher of English Medium School for the Post of Pre-Primary Educational Trainer. Need teachers with good communication skills n good control on class n clear with concepts of early childhood with the following profile:
Qualification required: Graduate (any stream)/ Nursery Training Teacher(NTT)/ ECCE/Bachelor in Elementary Education(Child Development)/ BTC/ PTC/ ETE/ DED/ TTC/ JBT certificate from recognized university with Excellent Communication in Hindi/English and preferably from South Delhi only. Preference will be given to the candidates who are Montessori trained.
Experience/ Job Summary /Job Duties and Tasks for: “Preschool Teacher”
- 1-3 years in teaching in reputed Pre-primary set-up.
- Excellent Communication skills having assertive approach.
- Affluent in English having good command in speaking and writing skills.
- Enthusiasm for teaching young children
- Ability to create a loving and warm atmosphere for learning
- Interpersonal skills to network with other teachers, parents, caretakers and children.
- Multi tasker to handle various tasks together.
- Should be able to organize group activities to involve every child in the same.
- Patient and flexible to handle difficult circumstances.
- Extend support during outings, sports, events and extra-curricular clubs and activities in the school.
- Must be proficient in any skill set (e.g.- dance, music, art & craft, etc.)
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Attend to children’s basic needs.
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
Job Types: Full-time Job Timings:-7:30 am – 2:00 pm | Monday to Saturday
Interview Timings11:00 am – 2:00 pm | Monday to Saturday
Salary Package: As per Grade and Interview Reporting to: Mode of Interview
Job designation: Pre-Primary Teacher
Interview Venue; – B/13-14 Devli Road Opp Yamaha/TVS Showroom Khanpur New Delhi
Required Location: 1.Madangir DDA Flat (Required) 2. Devli Road Khanpur New Delhi
Would appreciate a commitment of min 1 year should apply.
Candidates may apply by sending their updated resume along with a passport size photograph to email id email@example.com or upload the CV on following link:-. http://www.jinglebellschool.in/teacher-job/
Candidates may send their CV along with latest coloured photograph, copy by submitted to the reception counter at Devli Branch New Delhi.